Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis (CAQDAS) Networking Project and Qualitative Innovation in CAQDAS (QUIC)
Provides practical support, training and information in the use of a range of software programs designed to assist qualitative data analysis. Provides platforms for debate concerning the methodological and epistemological issues arising from the use of such software packages and conduct research into methodological applications of CAQDAS
Digital Tools for Qualitative Research (on Facebook)
Bringing together qualitative researchers to discuss the role of digital tools in the ongoing construction of qualitative research practice.
2017 International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry (ICQI) mini-program: Digital Tools for Qualitative Research SIG (Special Interest Group)
2016 International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry (ICQI) mini-program: Digital Tools for Qualitative Research SIG (Special Interest Group)
2015 International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry (ICQI) mini-program: Digital Tools for Qualitative Research strand AND The PowerPoint slides to the conclusion of the 2015 Digital Tools strand at the ICQI conference (Paulus, Davidson, Jackson).
International Contemporary Ethnography Across the Disciplines Association Incorporated (ACEAD)
It is with great pleasure that we announce the Founding Patrons of ACEAD. The partnership with our patrons is of utmost importance to us. Together we will enable and legitimate CEAD researchers, scholars and practitioners to;
• push boundaries
• ask new questions
• discover new ways of being
• develop cutting-edge tools for inquiry
• expand the boundaries for understanding the world we live in
• reframe contemporary issues
• explore, value and recognize the researcher / participant relationship
• explore the affects of research on participant communities
• contribute to the enhancement of every day practices
• give voice to the disadvantaged
• build a sustainable and equitable future for all societies
• define a just society
• develop ethical practices (in research and the lived experience)
• build social justice and transformation
• support emerging researchers and graduate students
International Institute of Qualitative Inquiry
The International Institute for Qualitative Inquiry is a multidisciplinary institute at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. The center's primary goals are several-fold:
1. To facilitate the development of qualitative research methods across a wide variety of academic disciplines;
2. To demonstrate the promise of qualitative inquiry as a form of democratic practice, to show how qualitative inquiry can be used to directly engage pressing social issues at the level of local, state, national and global communities;
3. To provide leadership to address the main issues in qualitative inquiry;
4. To promote excellence in qualitative research through education, research and publication in the scholarly journals Qualitative Inquiry (the official Congress journal), Cultural Studies/Critical Methodologies, and International Review of Qualitative Inquiry;
5.To provide a forum for collaboration among international experts in the field of qualitative inquiry;
6.To facilitate interdisciplinary graduate education and training in the field of qualitative inquiry;
7.To facilitate interaction in the international community of qualitative inquiry by building relationships with collaborative Sites.
International Institute of Qualitative Methods
The International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (IIQM) is an interdisciplinary institute, under the auspices of the Faculty of Nursing, at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The institute has a primary goal of facilitating the development of qualitative research methods across a wide variety of academic disciplines.
MethodSpace is a multidimensional online network for the community of researchers, from students to professors, engaged in research methods. Sponsored by SAGE, a publisher of books and journals in research methods, the site is created for students and researchers to network and share research, resources and debates. Methodspace users have free access to selected journal articles, book chapters, etc which highlight emerging topics in the field.
Qualitative Methods Research Forum
The Qualitative Research Methods Forum (QRMF) is a community of researchers, faculty, students, and organizations focused on the practice and development of qualitative health research. They are dedicated to building interdisciplinary qualitative research knowledge and skills through multidirectional exchanges of methodological insight, expertise and resources. As an innovative, inter-institutional community of practice, they seek to support the development and implementation of translational and health disparities research through the use of qualitative methodologies.
A weekly online journal dedicated to qualitative research since 1990. Annual conference and other resources also available.
Qualitative Research Consultants Association
QRCA is a not-for-profit association of consultants (in consumer and market research) involved in the design and implementation of qualitative research � focus groups, in-depth interviews, in-context and observational research, and more. Their goal is to promote excellence in the field of qualitative research by pooling experience and expertise to create a base of shared knowledge
Examining the world through qualitative inquiry. Launched in about 1994 by Judy Norris, QualPage became a collection of sites that linked the work of others. When Judy retired in 2003, the website was taken over by Judith Preissle, a professor in the Qualitative Research program at the University of Georgia, Athens. Jude Preissle continued to maintain the website until 2013 when she retired. The website is now maintained by Kathy Roulston, a professor in the Qualitative Research program at the University of Georgia.